Wellness Oil Trial Kit
UMA Wellness Oils are highly targeted therapeutic blends that leverage generations of Ayurvedic expertise to provide relief from frustrating modern ailments. Each healing formula works to restore internal equilibrium and treat common imbalances. These botanical remedies rival their synthetic counterparts in potency without harmful side effects.
Each UMA Oils Wellness Oil Trial Kit contains 5 x 3 ml bottles of each of:
- Pure Calm Wellness Oil
- Pure Energy Wellness Oil
- Pure Bliss Wellness Oil
- Pure Rest Wellness Oil
- Gorgeous for Good Wellness Oil
Key Benefits of UMA Oils Wellness Oils:
UMA Wellness Oils are highly targeted therapeutic blends that leverage generations of Ayurvedic expertise to provide relief from frustrating modern ailments. Each healing formula works to restore internal equilibrium that can help manage common issues like insomnia, depression, anxiety, and lethargy. These botanical remedies rival their synthetic counterparts in potency – without harmful side effects.
- Pure Calm was formulated by our team of experts to naturally alleviate anxious feelings and stressors, while promoting tranquility and balance from within.
- Pure Energy helps you to naturally fight symptoms of fatigue and boost energy, while sharpening focus and mental acuity.
- Pure Bliss helps to alleviate feelings of grief and stress, working rapidly to restore emotional balance when you need it most.
- Pure Rest naturally relieves nighttime restlessness, without side effects or dependency.
- Gorgeous for Good is a sublime, fragrant blend that centers, uplifts, and inspires. It can work as a beautiful complement to a meditation practice and also as a great natural alternative to perfume!
All of UMAs products are 100% organic, vegan, and free from synthetic fragrances and emulsifiers, preservatives, parabens, GMOs, and mineral oils. They test their oils on real women – never animals.
The burning of incense can be traced back thousands of years through India’s history. Being both a cultural and spiritual practice, the use of incense is still an intrinsic part of Indian society today. Originally produced by monks, incense was traditionally used for medicinal purposes and its healing power was believed to bring about positive energy and have a soothing effect on the mind, body, and soul. Different combinations of botanical ingredients allow for a great diversity of aromas, each of which can promote a variety of effects from calming to revitalizing and energizing. Through its long-standing trade, incense has played an integral role in connecting India with the rest of the world.